Incredible Wealth… Just By Opening This Email

One of the advantages of WealthPress is that I'm part of a community of expert traders.

I get to talk shop with them, compare notes and best of all, introduce them to you -- my loyal members.

That's why I'm writing to you today. I want you to meet my team, two of the best traders you can have in your corner: Roger Scott and Tom Busby.

Roger has 25 years of experience trading everything from corn futures to stock options and ETFs. He ran his first fund with two Ivy League economists – both of whom have been advisors to the White House during multiple presidencies.

Over a 10 year stretch, his strategies turned $20 million into roughly $740 million.

And Tom has been a professional securities trader and broker since the late 1970s. Tom started with Merrill Lynch in 1980 and in 1984 became Vice President of Smith Barney.  He's been teaching traders how to consistently make money in the markets since 1996!

So I want to do something for you… give you access to their best education and actionable trade ideas. You see, they've agreed to let me send you their very best stuff.

I knew they would, they are both fantastic teachers that truly care about educating traders. They don't hold back any of the techniques that have helped them make millions in the market.

So if you want to have access to Roger Scott and Tom Busby -- absolutely free -- do nothing. I'll send over a few emails a week with their hand-picked analysis and trades. Just look for "Market Wealth" in your inbox.

If you'd rather NOT receive their guidance, then just click the button below. But I recommend you at least check out a few issues of Market Wealth, you have nothing to lose.


Either way, I'm finishing up a video I just recorded that I think you'll love. So you'll hear from me soon.

LFG!

 
 
 

A MarketWealth Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information

Brought to you by WealthPress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment