Bitcoin - Forex Combo Strategy: Monero’s Fight Against ASICs

Welcome back everyone! Before we dive into today’s exciting edition of my Bitcoin - Forex Combo Strategy, let’s give it up to support levels in Bitcoin which repelled the bearish attack on price action. There is still a chance for another push to the downside, but as I outlined in last week’s update “Bitcoin - Forex Combo Strategy: Neo Upgrade”, I don’t see any sustained move below $6,380. At current prices, I am not adding to my existing Bitcoin position. In the event that a second bearish wave will pressure price action below $6,500, I am most likely taking advantage of this as I would happily add 400 Bitcoins to my existing portfolio.

Speaking of exiting portfolio, here is an overview of what happened with the cryptocurrency part of my dual trading strategy. I hodl 100 Bitcoins which I bought on January 14th 2019 at $3,500 and currently have a price target of $10,500 at which point I am likely to exit my holdings. This is not a price target as Bitcoin may rally further, but it is the target where I am happy to book floating profits. Ethereum appears to be stuck in an emerging trading range after I sold 10,000 Ether on May 15th 2019 at $220. Price action flirted with profitability, but has since then advanced. Patience my fellow traders! I am looking to short another 15,000 Ether if price action moves towards $330. I am very bullish on Ripple and don’t think twice about my 5,000,000 Ripple long position which I took on May 23rd 2019 at $0.3700. The three images below show what happened to my three holdings.

Click here to deposit funds and start trading
IF YOU WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO GET OUR FORECASTS 
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL:

Risk Warning: Forex and CFD trading carry a high degree of risk. As such they may not be suitable for all investors. Investors should ensure they fully understand the risks associated with CFD trading before deciding to trade. Investors may choose to seek independent advice and should not risk more than they are prepared to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment