Up 400% in 24 hours

A huge story is breaking right now in the financial world...

I was originally the only analyst I know of covering this opportunity.

In fact, you can click here to see the email I sent to all the executives at my company about this...

But just this morning I saw articles by Yahoo! Finance, CNBC and Retuers reporting similar findings.

Mark my word, a mania is about to begin.

That's because you could double your money very quickly... if you act soon.

Please note... my original prediction was that this would happen by August 13th.

But the most recent data points to July 22nd.

So when you read my write up please keep in mind that you need to act very quickly.

The last time this happened, you could have made 400% in just 24 hours.

Then dozens of stocks started going up hundreds of percent.

And it's about to happen again soon.

For all the details, click here.

Regards,

Dr. Steve Sjuggerud
Partner and Senior Analyst, True Wealth

P.S. I've called this "The Greatest Investing Opportunity of My Career"... but the window to get in is closing quickly. See my full write up including how to get all the details on the #1 stock you should buy to take advantage of this trend, right here.

This is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT provided to customers of Schaeffer's Investment Research. Although we have sent you this email, Schaeffer's does not specifically endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this advertisement. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above.

Your privacy is very important to us, if you wish to be excluded from future notices, do not reply to this message. Instead, please click here.

Schaeffer's Investment Research
5151 Pfeiffer Road, Suite 250
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242

Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment