| Dear Reader, Dan Denning here, Bill’s co-author on The Bonner-Denning Letter. Is it possible for an ordinary investor to become the world’s greatest investor? A recent book about an obscure former math professor says the answer is yes. You’ve heard of Peter Lynch and George Soros. And I know you’ve heard of Warren Buffett. But have you ever heard of Jim Simons? Unless you’re a Wall Street pro, I’m guessing the answer is no. But did you know that Simon’s Medallion fund returned an average of 39% a year between 1988 and 2018? 39% a year! That’s better than George Soros’ famous Quantum Fund between 1969 and 2000 (32%). Better than Peter Lynch between 1977 and 1990 (29%). And better than Warren Buffett between 1965 and 2018 (21%). These are figures from The Wall Street Journal, by the way. Simon’s secret? He’s a quant. He uses massive data sets and computers to make winning trades. How? That’s the big question. To answer it, I’m inviting you to join my colleague Teeka Tiwari on Wednesday, November 13 at 8 p.m. ET. Teeka’s found a system so powerful, he believes it could help you make $12,000 or more each month with just a 12-second move. Until I heard about Jim Simons, I would have said any such system is too good to be true. But now, if you’re a serious trader or investor, you’d be foolish to ignore it. At the very least, you need to hear Teeka out and decide for yourself. You can sign up for his event here. Regards, Dan Denning Co-author, The Bonner-Denning Letter |
No comments:
Post a Comment