You’re All Registered

George Gilder's Technology Profits Summit

You’re All Registered.
Now Here’s What to Do Next…

 

Hello, it’s George again…

In my Technology Profits Summit you’ll learn my latest prediction…

A prediction so big, with so many consequences, that at age 79 I’ve decided to “risk it all” to share this prediction with you…

Including my #1 tech stock to buy in 2019 for the biggest profits.

It’s all part of what I’d like to call my “Un-Retirement Party.”

You see, before planning this event, I was fully retired from the newsletter business.

I was content writing books and running races (I still run 5 miles a day for exercise).

But I agreed to do this project under the following conditions:

  1. I wanted to host a special “un-retirement party” event where I could explain (on-camera) my latest prediction and specific moves you need to make with your money to take advantage of this opportunity…

This is why we are hosting this Technology Profits Summit, which you are now a part of, and can watch for free…

  1. I wanted to provide you with FREE educational content on camera – along with a series of emails you will see leading up to the event.

In short, I’d like to give away my secrets at zero cost to you…

You don’t need to pay to learn how I predict the future… how I use my “Paradigm Points” system to find winning tech stocks… or to get my next shocking prediction.

You just need to show up in six days at 1 pm ET as I reveal everything on camera.

  1. I wanted to reveal the names of at least 6 of my favorite companies. That’s right, I will share the names of companies I believe will play a huge part in my prediction. (So make sure you have a pen or pencil handy to take notes…)

You do NOT need to buy anything to get the names of these companies. You can get them FREE.

But only if you show up to watch…

Make Sure You Are Ready For the Technology Profits Summit

 

One more thing…

I encourage you to download a special “cheat sheet” I’ve setup for the night of the event. This cheat sheet will help you follow along… and maximize the profits you could make from this event.

See you there!

Regards,

George Gilder

George Gilder

No comments:

Post a Comment