Jumping More Than Tigger...

image

Hey Everybody,

The last couple of days I've been thinking…

Leap Year only comes around once every four years, right?

And yet we totally ignore it!

I mean, Presidential Elections only come around once every four years, and we never shut up about them!

So I want to change this.

I annoyed the heck out of my team, and we came up with a fun little celebration…

My Jump Trades strategy! (Get it? Jump? Leap? Get it?!)

Jump Trades are an elusive set of highly researched trades that my friend Roger Scott and I worked on identifying together.

And now that we found the formula, we're helping people target gains of 426%, 780%, even 883% in the currency market.

Except we're eliminating risky futures, forex trades, and penny stocks.

These trades are like clockwork. They're predictable and scheduled. You can set your watch by these opportunities.

Just three of these jump trades once made $2,601,752!!

BUT! This isn't just a "leap year, jump trades, go look it up" kind of celebration.

I called around — and believe me, it took some convincing — and convinced our incredible team to create a three-month trial membership for a special, one-day-only-probably-ever price of $229! (2/29? GET IT?! Man I'm enjoying myself!)

(Click here to see it now)

That's a 39% discount on what three months of this product would usually cost, and an incredible opportunity to get your foot in the door and try these amazing trades.

I'm tired of Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day getting all the love. Let's make this leap year one you'll remember.

Click here to learn more about this 24-hour discount.

I hope you have an incredible day. You won't be able to celebrate Feb. 29 for another FOUR YEARS!

Make it awesome,

Rob

Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.

Unsubscribe

RobBooker.com 10950-60 San Jose Blvd #324 Jacksonville, Florida 32223 United States (321) 888-3958

No comments:

Post a Comment