-> Urgent Coronavirus Video

 


                              

Dear Reader,

 

It’s getting pretty scary out there.

 

I hope you and your family are faring well during the coronavirus pandemic.

 

I have an urgent message for you…

 

My name is Jeff Brown. I’m an angel investor  focused on biotech and technology startups.

 

Some of my biotech gains have been explosive:

  • My stake in Akadeum Life Sciences has already tripled.
     
  • I doubled my money in two months on Dendreon.
     
  • And I made 1,620% to date on Intabio.

As a result of my success, I’ve had the chance to meet with some of the top medical minds in America.

 

I’ve invested in their companies. I have their numbers on “speed dial.”

 

Thanks to my executive certificates from Stanford and Yale, I’m tapped into a network that includes some of the top public health scholars in the country.

 

These are among the smartest in the country…

 

Thanks to this network, I’ve learned there are four dangerous myths circulating about this particular coronavirus, known as COVID-19.

 

And I’m going to share them with you in this video.

 

Please, if you’re concerned about the effects of COVID-19 on both your health and wealth… I urge you to watch this video right away.

 

Best of luck,

 

Jeff Brown

Editor, The Near Future Report

 


Trading involves risk. The information provided is NOT trading advice. Neither the Editors, the Publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from the newsletter. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. This recipient of this email assumes responsibility for conducting its own due diligence on the aforementioned company or entity and assumes full responsibility, and releases the sender from liability for any purchase or order made from any company or entity mentioned or recommended in this email.

The information provided is for educational purposes only. Please contact your financial advisor for specific financial advice tailored to your personal circumstances. Actual results may differ. Nothing here constitutes a recommendation respecting the particular security illustrated.

 

You are currently subscribed to agrainternal as: phanhoa1821960.trader@blogger.com.
Add contact@accumaresearch.com to your email address book to ensure delivery.
Forward to a Friend | Manage Subscription | Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Snooze
Net Atlantic
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment