Can't Believe I'm Doing This


Guys, listen up.

 
So, what I am going to do today is something I have NEVER DONE BEFORE.

Against the wishes of my publisher, I am going to share information with you that I am going to use with the goal of at least doubling my money in one night, and (this is the part he hates) I am not going to charge you a penny for it.
 
All you have to do is follow the link at the bottom of this page, and I will explain to you exactly what it is I am doing tonight with the prop bets for the NFL draft.

I will not ask for a credit card.

I will not ask you to sign up for something you do not want.
 
I won't actually ask for anything.  

No one in the financial industry, and certainly not in the sports industry, would do something like this, except me. I guarantee you that.  


Follow the link. Read the newsletter and see my strategy for tonight.




The Sports Trader
 

John Todora
Head Trader at Sports Trading Systems
Creator of the ScoreMetrics Method
SportsTradingSystems.com

 © SportsTradingSystems 2020, All Rights Reserved.

HIGH RISK WARNING Trading foreign exchange, stocks, options, or futures on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience.

SportsTradingSystems provides general advice that does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. The content of this website must not be construed as personal advice. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss in excess of your deposited funds and therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin. You should seek advice from an independent financial advisor. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future success. An InvestPub Company.

DISCLAIMER: This site is 100% for entertainment purposes only and does not involve real money betting. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800 GAMBLER. This service is intended for adult users only. Past Performance is not indicative of future results. To contact customer service, you can email us at support@sportstradingsystems.com or call us at 386-463-5360.
 
                                                           

This email was sent to phanhoa1821960.trader@blogger.com by Sports Trading Systems
101 Marketside Ave | Suite 404 PMB 318 | Ponte Vedra | FL | 32081
Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment