Friday Market Recap - 4/3/20

Am I psychic? My oil predictions are coming true
Joy of the Trade Header

Weekly Market Recap - Friday, April 3, 2020

Click Here for Video

In today's weekly wrap up, I look at how the oil situation should continue to play out, I had an almost psychic read on Trump's power play with the Saudis leading to a 30% price jump, and I'll let you know what to expect next.

I also give some hope on recent VIX price action.

Click Here to Watch the Full Video

Recent Trade Idea
Learn the Master Trade

On Monday, I explained why Sunday night futures and Monday market action are SO different than the last month…

I also took a trip down memory lane in the VIX to 2008 and drew some conclusions for the next few months.

Watch the Video Here

In markets like these, volatility will ensure that some stops get hit, and every trader WILL take some losses.

But Monster Trades keeps those losses small…

And when it takes off? You could be making 20x or 30x ROI due to this unique movement. Click to Learn More

image

Trading foreign exchange, stocks, options, or futures on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience. Joy Of The Trade provides general advice that does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.

Unsubscribe

InvestPub LLC 495 Town Plaza Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 United States (386) 597-1004

No comments:

Post a Comment