Popsicles for Breakfast

image
image

Happy happy Sunday morning!

I hope it's not a gajillion degrees wherever you are, but if it is, have yourself a popsicle.

It's never too early for a popsicle.

This is a vitally important time of year to be prepared as a trader.

I mean, what time of year isn't that important?

image

I often do a market preview of the week ahead on Youtube, and I made sure you had one during this critical week of earnings season.

B.F.T.s Closing Today

I've been trying to get you to watch my B.F.T. presentation all week!

That's because I think this is one of the most powerful approaches I've ever discovered.

But I don't want to reveal too many secrets until you watch the presentation.

Catch a replay here

Today is the last day I can keep this presentation open, because the positions I talk about need to be acted upon by July 31. Don't miss it!

image

Buy into panic

One of my absolute rules of trading is to buy into other people's panic.

Some of the best trades ever made have been made by people who are confident when the market as a whole is freaking out.

So watch out for that and you'll eventually find some incredible opportunities.

I Love the Heck Outta You!,

Rob

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here

Unsubscribe

RobBooker.com 101 Marketside Ave Suite 404 PMB 318 Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 United States (386) 597-1004

No comments:

Post a Comment