You’re In: Come On And Take A Free Ride????

image

I'll see you Sunday night, July 26th at 8pm Eastern

It's going to be an awesome night so don't be late!

First, I'll be giving you my #1 Stock pick in what I consider the hottest sector of the stock market.

(it trades for under $9 and literally NO ONE is looking at it)

Second, you'll have the shot to be 1 of 5 lucky attendees who could win $1,000 in Cash!

image

Third, everyone who joins will have the chance to join the Free Riders Club and access to trading the hottest sector of the market without risking a single penny of your starting capital.

(and I'll show you exactly how to do it)

Set a reminder on your phone for Sunday, July 26th at 8pm

OR

Click here to enter your SMS and I'll send you a text right before we get started!

I'll see you Sunday July 26th at 8pm sharp

P.S. If you want the link early… Here it is… Bookmark it! https://wealthpress.com/encore

Don't tell my support team; they wouldn't be happy.

image
image
image

Unsubscribe

WealthPress Holdings LLC 12276 San Jose Blvd Suite 518 Jacksonville, Florida 32223 United States (213) 255-5921

No comments:

Post a Comment