I’m Goin’ to Jackson!

image
image

Would you look at that view?

More pics from my trip to Jackson, Wyoming.

Nice to actually get out of the house and spend some time with the kids!

I hope you all get to take some time to relax for yourselves!

image

If you didn't see my death-defying, gravity-ignoring, fear-conquering climb into the trees, I shared the video on Youtube!

image

There's not a lot of deep trading knowledge or amazing insight in there, just, you know, me scared, up in a tree.

But it's fun!

Right on the (Deutsch)Mark!

If you did come here looking for deep trading knowledge or amazing insights, I know just the man you need to meet.

Dr Gregor Bauer is a German technical analyst and genius super-trader who hasn't spoken much outside Germany before.

But this documentary he let us share with all of you is showing folks how easy it can be to make money in the crisis. Traders who took action on this have already hit a 100% return on a trade Dr. Bauer recommends!

See what all the hype is about here

image

Well, go on down to Jackson; go ahead and wreck your health.

Go play your hand you big-talkin' man, make a big fool of yourself,

Yeah, go to Jackson; go comb your hair!

— Johnny and June Cash

Now, I'm not a big country music fan, but everybody's gotta respect the Man in Black. This song's been stuck in my head, even though I don't think that's the same Jackson I'm in!...

I do need to comb my hair, though…

I know my friend Mike Burnick loves him some Johnny Cash. But he doesn't quite live the radical "wreck your health" lifestyle.

He's all about trading in the safest way possible, which is what he reveals in this presentation we did together.

I think you're gonna learn a ton. Don't mess around like Johnny. Watch it!

image

I Love the Heck Outta You!,

Rob

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here

Unsubscribe

RobBooker.com 101 Marketside Ave Suite 404 PMB 318 Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 United States (386) 597-1004

No comments:

Post a Comment