Trump to get payback on China?

Brownstone Research

My name is Jeff Brown...

And I've spent the last three decades in Silicon Valley, working with some of the most advanced technologies in the world.

My position as a high-tech executive and angel investor gives me access to breakthrough information long before it reaches the masses...

In fact, just recently, I traveled to Washington DC, where I attended meetings with some of the top lawmakers in the U.S.

Image

Obviously, I can't disclose the details of those meetings...

But I can tell you this:

According to U.S. officials, we are effectively in a Cold War with China.

It's been going on for years...

But finally, President Trump has planned a response.

In fact, a number of the world's top tech companies like Apple, Google and Amazon have partnered with the U.S. gov't to create a weapon unlike any other.

In secret, they've been working on a new Manhattan project.

This weapon could bring China to its knees.

But it's not a missile or a bomb... And it's not a jet or aircraft carrier, either.

Find out how Trump will get payback on the Chinese here.

Sincerely,

Jeff Brown
Editor, The Near Future Report


To ensure our emails continue reaching your inbox,
please add our email address to your address book.

No comments:

Post a Comment