Carson and I go live in 45 minutes

Jeff Clark Trader

Dear Reader,

Less than 45 minutes till Carson Tries to Double His Money...

Boy, is he nervous!

Not from stage fright... (tens of thousands of people have signed up to see him risk a chunk of his life savings during this event.)

Quite simply, he's afraid he'll lose money trading options.

I've tried to reassure him...

For example, I reminded him that he could have already doubled his money 6 times this year with the secret I'll share with you in just 45 minutes...

I reminded him that I retired at age 42 with this...

And I also reminded him that it's the only way he'll ever become a millionaire (his goal), without touching stocks, bonds, or any regular investments.

But he's still just a kid... so I can't blame his nerves.

We'll email you a link to the event the moment it starts in 45 minutes.

Fingers crossed that my son will pull it off!

Jeff Clark
Host, Carson Tries to Double His Money

© Omnia Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
455 NE 5th Ave, Suite D286, Delray Beach, FL 33483
To ensure our emails continue reaching your inbox,
please add our email address to your address book.

No longer wish to receive special offers from us? Click here for options.

No comments:

Post a Comment