FWD: Jeff Clark's offer closes tonight

Jeff Clark Trader

Dear Reader,

I forgot to tell you something during my event...

Our records show you were one of 12,905 people who watched my son Carson attempt to double his money using Bank of America (BAC).

During the event, I received hundreds of questions... including how to claim 50% off Delta Report before the offer expires tonight.

But I didn't get a chance to answer you, live.

So before my 50% offer expires tonight, I want to answer the most popular questions we received...

QUESTION: I've never traded options before. I have no idea how to place a trade. Is this right for me?

ANSWER: Yes. We've shown complete beginners. For example, we heard from one subscriber who made a 90% gain in 3 days — almost doubling his money — on his very first trade.*

When you join, you'll receive training materials that walk you through exactly how to set up your brokerage account for using options, and how to place the trade.

And don't worry: You can trade options with almost every brokerage platform we know of. If you've bought a stock before, your current platform is fine.

Click here to claim 50% off Delta Report (offer ends at midnight tonight.)

QUESTION: How much do I need in my trading account?

ANSWER: We recommend you have at least $10,000 to play with. You can start with even less, if you'd like. And of course — it's your decision how much money you want to put into each trade... or whether you choose to trade at all.

Click here to claim 50% off Delta Report (offer ends at midnight tonight.)

QUESTION: How do you make your predictions?

ANSWER: Charts.

I'm known as a "technical trader," because I don't pay much attention to fundamentals... things like earnings or business operations.

Instead, I apply my technique to find little-known patterns in the stock charts of more than 4,000 companies. I wake at 4 a.m. to do this. Sometimes, I analyze more than 500 charts before I find a trading opportunity I like.

It drives my family nuts, because I'm always locked away in my office.

But the results have been well worth it (we predicted the 2020 crash... the 2008 crash... the 2011 gold crash and more... and found options plays that could have made you 3 to 5 times your money along the way.)

Click here to claim 50% off Delta Report (offer ends at midnight tonight.)

QUESTION: Do you offer a guarantee?

ANSWER: Yes. Take the next 90 days to look at the Delta Report.

If you're not 100% happy for any reason, simply contact our Member Services team at our 1-866-704-5971 number or via email during those 90 days, and we'll immediately give you a full credit refund of your subscription.

In the meantime...

Thanks for cheering on my son.

He had a lot of fun. Once you join the Delta Report, I think you'll have just as much fun learning how to trade options as he and the rest of my readers do.

Click here to claim 50% off Delta Report (offer ends at midnight tonight.)

Best regards and good trading,

Jeff Clark
Editor, The Delta Report

*Standard Disclaimer: The investment results described in this testimonial are not typical. Investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the investment.

© Omnia Research, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
455 NE 5th Ave, Suite D286, Delray Beach, FL 33483
To ensure our emails continue reaching your inbox,
please add our email address to your address book.

No longer wish to receive special offers from us? Click here for options.

No comments:

Post a Comment