"Steve, you called me out."

I'm one of those guys who's been sitting on the sidelines. But today, I pulled the trigger and allocated most of my funds to stocks......
 

Dear Reader,

This immediately caught my eye...

"Afraid and on the sidelines."

It was an email from one of my longtime readers, Greg C.

Here's what he told me:

"Okay, Steve. You called me out. I'm one of those guys who's been sitting on the sidelines. But today, I pulled the trigger and allocated most of my funds to stocks."

I'm thrilled I gave Greg the wakeup call he needed to dive into the market before it's too late.

And if you've also been afraid and sitting on the sidelines, it's time for me to "call you out" too.

This is your very last chance to make a fortune during the biggest money-making opportunity of our lifetime.

As I explained during the State of the Melt Up Event (which you can still watch before we pull offline)...

The last thing I would have ever expected when the year started was that I'd be telling people that what finally set off the Melt Up was a global pandemic...

But that's exactly what's happening.

In short – COVID-19 caused the Melt Up train to completely go off the rails...

But because of a few key things that have happened since, the Melt Up hasn't only returned to the market...

My most important indicator tells me it has grown even larger, which is one of the key reasons I sat down recently to address The State of the Melt Up.

I know you missed the event, but this is hands-down the most important takeaway.

So I had my team pull together a replay for you to watch before we take it offline.

Everything you need to know is on this page.

Good investing,

Dr. Steve Sjuggerud PhD
Founding Partner, Stansberry Research

P.S. I also need to share an important announcement with you. 

My ENTIRE suite of high-level research – for less than a subscription to just one of these services...

Each of these newsletters typically costs between $3,000 - $6,000 per year.

But today, you won't pay nearly that much to own all three.

But you must act quickly.

We will be permanently closing this offer on Wednesday, October 28th.

I simply can't continue to offer my life's work at such a drastically low price.

And these investing ideas are so time-sensitive that if you wait much later than Wednesday... you might be too late anyway.

To get in before this expires on Wednesday, click here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment