This Sleeper Stock Will Blow Your Mind...Literally

I Recently Dug Up A Tiny But Scary Powerful Stock Poised For A Textbook Breakout, Using My Secret Roadmap Method

Hey Trader, 

I recently dug up a tiny but scary powerful stock poised for a textbook breakout, using my secret roadmap method.

I actually gave you guys the rundown on this trippy stock along with the ticker a few weeks ago. 

(Click here for a breakdown of my original analysis in case you missed it…)

Well, just like your favorite money-making zombie...I'm baaack!!!

Because this small pharmaceutical company is still killing it.

Mind Medicine Inc. (ticker symbol MMEDF)
is developing cutting edge, psychedelic treatments for depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. 

It's only been a few weeks and MMEDF is still making its presence felt by closing at a respectable $0.94 per share as of this writing.

Before you balk at the valuation of this small but mighty pink-sheet stock, keep in mind that it's more than doubled. 

No placebo effect here folks — this stock has continued to gain value since I first prescribed it to you at the bargain basement price of $0.43 a few short weeks ago.

With psychedelic medicines and psychedelic-assisted therapy projected to become a $100 billion market, now is the perfect time to explore your investment boundaries by diversifying into the alternative medicine space with this sleeper.

The potential profits are mind-blowing.

After uncovering this diamond in the rough using my secret roadmap, I quickly scooped up a couple thousand shares for myself on September 30 and am making good money on it so far.

And if investing my own peanuts isn't enough to convince you of MMEDF's potential, consider this...

I wasn't the only savvy investor to pick up on it. 

Shark Tank's very own Mr. Wonderful, aka Kevin O'Leary, invested during the company's pre IPO round, in which they raised $24 million.

If MMEDF can make big money movers like Mr. Wonderful break from his well-known strategy of only investing in dividend stocks, it's good enough for me.

And if you'd like to learn more about my roadmap for finding opportunities just like this one with ease, click right here to view an on-demand training video in which I'll reveal it all from top to bottom!




25-Cent Call Option Could Catapult 412%... Here's How To Get In Position


My secret roadmap has done it once again. 

It's identified a major opportunity on a small-cap medical device company that rose 753% in the 12-month period ending this past April. 

From that peak, the roadmap clearly revealed the ideal buy point… 

And just three days ago, the stock hit that point. 

I've recommended my members get in position immediately on both the stock PLUS the call option that's trading right now for just 25 cents… 

But could easily explode as much as 412% in very short order. 

Click here to view a video breakdown and learn how to get in position right now before you miss this potential blockbuster!


Yours for more profitable trading, 

Ross Givens
Precision Volume Alerts

 

Market Traders Daily
Director of Client Services
888-228-2376

Disclaimer: Futures, forex, stock, and options trading are not appropriate for all traders. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can ensure returns or against losses. No representation or implication is being made that using any of these methodologies or systems will generate returns or ensure against losses.
 

Global Profits System International
14422 Shoreside Way STE 104-153
Winter Garden Florida 34787
United States

Click here to unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment