[TODAY] Special OVI Private Club Tutorial Session

I'm so excited to unleash this surprise and show you what it can do for your trading!
image

Dear Trader

There's just a couple of hours to go until our special OVI Private Club tutorial session.

I can't wait to unleash the big surprise I have for you!

In case you missed my previous messages, I'll be reviewing the current best setups but with a surprise twist.

What I have to show you is going to change everything moving forward, so make sure you register AND ATTEND.

Here are the details you'll need:

Title : OVI Private Club Tutorial Session - October 2020
Date : Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Time : 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM UK Time / 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT

*** PLEASE CHECK YOUR TIME ZONE ***
*** TO AVOID MISSING THE LIVE SESSION ***

You can use the link below to help you convert the time to your local time zone:

https://ovi.to/timecheck

See you soon!

Bye for now

Guy

image
General enquiries

Call us:
001-872-829-0017

Email us:
support@ovitraders.com

Stay in touch

Connect with us:

Unsubscribe

FlagTrader LLC 2001 N Hunt Road Terre Haute, Indiana IN 47805 United States 001-872-829-0017

No comments:

Post a Comment