Trader, were you interested?

I didn't want you to miss out on this
image

Dear Trader

I noticed that you took a look at the details to my FlagTrader Program, but didn't join up.

I want to give as many traders as possible the opportunity to succeed in the markets.

But I know that the upfront investment can seem like a lot for some people.

Of course, I regularly see traders earn their investment back in just a single trade, like some of these trades done by my students:

  • Amanda Robertson who took $2,270 on a single WLP trade
  • P. Holm cashed in for $1,850 on MGM
  • Abraham. A. who made $2,600 in two days on AIG

But I understand if you're looking to trial the program first and be 100% sure it works before you commit fully (that's exactly what I would do, and it's why I include a full 30 day risk-free guarantee for every student).

If this is the case, I don't want you to miss out on this opportunity. So I've reopened entry to my FlagTrader Program for just a few days - with a difference.

This time, you can get started for just a portion of the upfront cost.

Of course - if you're not seeing results within the first 30 days, my no-questions-asked guarantee still stands.

But you mustn't delay - I have reopened FlagTrader to new students for a very limited time.

Bye for now

Guy

Unsubscribe

FlagTrader LLC 2001 N Hunt Road Terre Haute, Indiana IN 47805 United States 001-872-829-0017

No comments:

Post a Comment