More surprises for you

I've been putting the final touches on tonight's "Quantum Leap 2.0" briefing...
image

Dear Trader,

I've been locked in my office, putting the final touches on tonight's "Quantum Leap 2.0" briefing.

So until now, I hadn't had a chance to check my inbox and see the flood of emails about tonight's event.

In particular, many of you were asking for more specifics about what I'll be covering.

Now, when it comes to live events, I like to do things a bit "off the cuff".

Especially as it allows me to respond in the moment to any questions you or other attendees might have.

But I can give you a sneak peek at my skeleton outline for tonight's event.

We'll be covering:

✔️ How the "Quantum Leap Trading Model" has turned $10,000 into $277,000 (even outperforming the S&P during the COVID-19 pandemic)

✔️ How "Quantum Leap 2.0" makes using the technology behind this model as easy as one click of a button (with a full demo walkthrough)

✔️ Why an elite group of multi-million dollar money managers are paying me hundreds of thousands of dollars to use this technology

✔️ And how you can start using the "Quantum Leap 2.0" upgrade to make as much as $6,700 in one click too

Plus… I have a few more surprises up my sleeve for you.

Ones that might not make it into the recording of the event I'll be sending out tomorrow.

So, if you don't want to miss out on those…

Bye for now,

Guy


Want to stop hearing about the "Quantum Leap 2.0" briefing? Click on the link below to unsubscribe from event notifications at any time.

Unsubscribe from launch notifications

General enquiries

Call us:
+1-872-829-0017

Email us:
support@ovitraders.com

Stay in touch

Connect with us:

Unsubscribe

FlagTrader LLC 2001 N Hunt Road Terre Haute, Indiana IN 47805 United States 001-872-829-0017

No comments:

Post a Comment