Turning the Tables on Wall Street’s “Niche” Market

Trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here to read it online

CASEY DAILY DISPATCH - Casey Research

Turning the Tables on Wall Street's "Niche" Market

By David Forest, editor, Strategic Investor

Nick Giambruno

President Trump has apparently thrown in the towel…

Last Monday, the Trump administration informed President-elect Joe Biden he could begin his formal transition. The announcement cleared the way for Biden to become the 46th president of the United States.

Now, President Trump didn’t acknowledge he lost the election… or concede defeat. And on Twitter, he vowed to “keep up the good fight” and said, “I believe I will prevail.”

I’ll let the courts decide that…

But what I can tell you is this: No matter who’s in the White House come January 20, 2021, it won’t change your financial life one iota.

That’s because the U.S. financial system is rigged against you – regardless of which side of the aisle you sit on.

Today, 10% of the U.S. population control 68% of the country’s wealth. What’s more, the top 10% own 37 times more wealth than the bottom 50%.

And since the COVID-19 outbreak in March, the rich have only gotten richer. According to the Federal Reserve, America’s billionaires have pocketed $2.8 trillion since March. Jeff Bezos alone has padded his fortune by an additional $65 billion since then.

What's the $35 billion secret hidden in this desert?

Meanwhile, we’ve seen unemployment skyrocket as high as 14.7%. And an estimated 100,000 mom-and-pop stores closed their doors for good.

Look, it really doesn’t matter who you voted for. The Federal Reserve will continue its policy of ultra-low interest rates and money-printing – whether you like it or not.

Low interests rates allow the wealthy to borrow money on the cheap – and there’s plenty of cheap money to go around.

And they can spend all that cheap money on stocks. That’s why the market is at nosebleed levels… despite a raging pandemic.

I know many of you look at the stock market and feel left behind. You’re wondering how you can partake in this massive bull rally – but probably lack the resources to do so.

Today, I’ll tell you how you can turn your financial life around in the market with a tiny grubstake. It’s an idea that can make you as much as 210% gains in as little as 4 months…

This "Niche" Market Isn't Just for Billionaires

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m a geologist by trade. And for most of my 20-year professional career, I’ve worked in the mining and petroleum industries.

I’ve even founded my own mineral exploration and development companies… raising over $80 million in equity financing from some of the most well-known resource investors in North America.

Now, I’m still bullish on metals and commodities. In fact, I think gold will likely be one of the biggest stories of later 2021.

But what I want to talk to you about today is a small “niche” market I wager 99% of you never heard of.

Yet, just this year alone, my subscribers have had the chance to see gains of 209%, 354%, and 2,805% in this niche market. That’s enough to turn every $10,000 into $30,900, $45,400, and $290,500.

I didn’t even know how powerful they could be myself… until recently.

In 2011, I helped take a company public. We even issued shares to billionaire hedge fund manager John Paulson. As part of the deal, Paulson received part of this “niche” market at C$1.65 cents apiece. In the next month, those soared 30% in value. 

(I’m sure Paulson was very happy with the deal I helped put together.)

Right now, you’re probably thinking this niche market involves options, or maybe even crypto. And if you’re thinking that, I’m sorry, you’re wrong…

Buy Companies With Explosive Upside for Pennies

The niche sector I’m talking about involves something called “warrants.”

A warrant gives the holder the right to purchase a company’s stock at a specific price on or before a specific date. They’re issued directly by the company… so they’re different than stock options… which are contracts between two parties.

I call warrants a “niche” market because only 304 of out of 4,400 publicly listed companies offer them. That’s about 7% of all companies on major U.S. exchanges.

Although this market is tiny, it’s been around for about 70 years. And they’ve traditionally been reserved for the wealthiest, savviest investors. Guys like Warren Buffett... George Soros… and John Paulson.

It’s no surprise why. You can buy them at a fraction of the price of regular shares.

For instance, in February 2019 my team recommended warrants on a company called Purple Innovation. It’s an online mattress retailer.

The warrants cost 19 cents… compared to the regular share price of $5.59.

So if you bought 100 regular shares of Purple Innovation, you were in the hole for $559.

But if you bought 100 warrants, they only cost you about $19.

Over the past 20 months, the stock has more than quadrupled to $30. That’s a 437% gain. But it’s table scraps compared to what you’d made buying the warrants.

They went from 19 cents to $9.21 – 4,847%. That’s enough to turn every $10,000 into $484,700.

So with warrants, you can potentially capture all of the explosive upside – while dramatically limiting your downside risk.

Here’s the problem with warrants, though…

Because most of the information about warrants stays private… they get issued behind closed doors… among big-dollar players and the companies themselves. Naturally, they want to keep it all to themselves.

So while warrants are extremely easy to buy, they’re almost impossible to find. And once it dawned on me that this niche market was almost entirely hidden from mom and pop investors… I said, “I need to put an end to that!”

I challenged myself to fix it. And I put together the world’s first entry-level research devoted to warrants. You can learn more about it here.

Like I said before, Wall Street has rigged the economy against the little guy. And it won’t change whoever takes up residence on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

If you want the opportunity to change your life without risking your current lifestyle… I encourage you to give warrants a try. It’s one of the few ways left – outside of cryptos – to turn a few hundred dollars into a fortune.

Keep walking the path,

[signature]

David Forest
Editor, Strategic Investor


Reader Mailbag

In today’s mailbag, we hear from Daniel, whose 3,300% gain illustrates the power of warrants…

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I had great success with warrants. I was able to convert $165 to $5,671.05 in less than a year! Thanks again.

– Daniel

And some kind words from Richard, who says Dave’s pointed him to more three-baggers than anyone else…

I have forgotten how many investment services I have tried over the years. Upwards of 20, for sure. Dave has pointed me to more two- and three-baggers than any other service.

With a lot of services, I have learned to lay back and wait before getting in, to see if they are just blowing smoke. With Dave’s recommendations, I have grown confident enough to trust him completely.

I don’t bother writing many of these letters. But in this case, I really want to thank Dave for his work. I only wish I had found him earlier.

– Richard

We love hearing this feedback from our readers! Keep sending your thoughts to feedback@caseyresearch.com. And be sure to check out Dave’s special training course on the explosive potential of warrants.


In Case You Missed It…

BIOTECH MASTERCLASS [COMING SOON!]

You're invited to Jeff Brown's Biotech Masterclass. Look "over Jeff's shoulder" as he investigates the biggest biotech story in America right now. In one day, a small cap could start to soar up to 1,000%; within 12 months, it could turn a tiny stake into a nest egg. This is a millionaire-making opportunity that demands your immediate attention.

To be clear: This masterclass is 100% free.

CLICK HERE TO RSVP

image

Get Instant Access

Click to read these free reports and automatically sign up for daily research.

image

How to Earn Free Bitcoin

image

The Three Best Gold Coin Deals on the Market Today

image

The Trader’s Guide to Technical Analysis

Casey Research
55 NE 5th Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33483
www.caseyresearch.com

Share FACEBOOK
Tweet TWITTER

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

No comments:

Post a Comment