Weekend Reads for Day Traders


Hey Phan Hoa,

Do you know what F.O.M.A.T is?

I bet you've heard of FOMO (fear of missing out).

I have coined a term for traders, F.O.M.A.T. (fear of missing a trade) one of the most powerful driving forces of traders in making bad decisions and taking bad trades. They always fear there isn't another trade coming.

But here's the thing, even in the most uncertain markets, there is always another trading coming.

I've made a video and participated in writing a new eBook - Return of the Bear - where I talk about how to avoid this temptation and stay on course and enter good trades.

CLICK HERE TO GET IT!

And once you watch my video and read what the other pro traders suggest, I would love to hear feedback!

Press REPLY and let me know! 

And if you have any questions, please let me know. 

CLICK HERE TO GET IT!

Ciao for now, 

Marina 'The Trader Chick'


No comments:

Post a Comment