Everyone has a different opinion about whether this market is headed for a bigger market correction….
There's the stimulus, inflation fears, the economy, the technicals and the charts.
Since I've been trading, over 30 years [ouch], I've learned the absolute most revealing signs to predict overall market direction.
You can bet that I've been through my share of extreme markets!
And NASDAQ 100 just keeps moving lower!
So, what's next?
REGISTER NOW
Will the markets take the next leg down from here or will they stabilize and move back up to new market highs, climbing that wall of worry causing those who are overly bearish to miss out on all the fantastic trading opportunities?
So, which will it be? A market correction, A market crash, or a move back up to new highs?
After decades of trading, market research and study, I've learned to recognize the most revealing signs about where a market or a specific stock is headed and I'll share these signs and much more with you this Saturday, March 13th at 11 AM ET at a Live and Interactive, No Cost Workshop….
How to Identify & Trade Market Cycles
Breakouts, Reversals
[Trading Tools & Tactics Used]
REGISTER NOW
Grab a spot and let me share with you a "Systematic Directional Trading Process" that signals market breakouts and market cycle [lows & highs reversals].
I'll step you through this 5-step directional process and the trading tools
I developed and use to identify market bottoms or tops across any asset class or time frame…
Here's a preview:
- Big Picture Market Review ~ Where are we headed next?
- What Fibonacci Analysis Reveals About Market Direction
- How to Know When a Stock or Index Will Tank or Explode Higher
- How to Uncover the Next Big Winner
- 5 Best Chart Patterns for Breakouts & Reversals
- Directional Trading Tools Used for Breakouts & Reversals
- How to Identify & Trade a Price Cycle Low or High [Reversals] for Swing Trades or Intra-day
- How to Harness Price Momentum to Catapult Your Trading Profits in an Up or Down Market
- How to Scan for High Winning Probability Short or Long Trade Set-ups
- Bringing it all together
And always much more…
Need some market guidance?
Then join us and it's interactive so bring on the question!
REGISTER NOW
Trade safe and smart and may you and your family stay well and safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment