Be your brain’s best friend

Remember this weekend, when I talked about how our brains are better at trading than we are?

The question that article should have raised was: how do I remove barriers and trade what I see rather than what I think I see?
Clicking automatically registers you for the event and periodic updates. (privacy policy)

I'm not claiming to know everything. And I certainly haven't totally mastered listening to my gut rather than overthinking things.

But I do have what I like to call "no brainer charts."
Clicking automatically registers you for the event and periodic updates. (privacy policy)

A lot of people think I must have found success by building complicated trading charts with a gazillion indicators.

On Thursday night at 7:00 PM EASTERN, I want to show you how nothing could be further from the truth
Clicking automatically registers you for the event and periodic updates. (privacy policy)

Can't wait to see you then,

Markay
Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.
 
 
Daily Profit Publishing , 1800 Hughes Landing Blvd. Ste. 200, The Woodlands, TX 77380, United States


No comments:

Post a Comment