I called BOX on Friday…

Thanks to a Blitz Alert I knew getting in on a BOX trade on Friday, March 19th was a must.

You see, I was scanning for shadow blitzes and there looked to be some abnormal activity happening with the company BOX Inc.…

...And based on this scanner's track record there was a good chance BOX would be seeing a stock surge come Monday morning.

Lo and behold, come next Monday, BOX is plastered all over the news...

...And I closed my trade and walked away with a 122% return

These shadow blitzes have given me some of my fastest wins ever!

And I've heard from others it's done the same for them to…

Hi there, this is Roy, today I was amazed,  I got up late, didn't look at my phone right away, I notice at 10:46 I missed a Blitz call, I looked at the stock, and It was already past the threshold, of the initial starting point by .30 with the stock growing like Lance said it would, I jump on it, and made $990 in less than 1hr and 23 mins. today was an amazing day, Thanks Lance, P.s. this was my first blitz ever since I purchased it 3 weeks ago!

If you're interested in learning exactly how these shadow blitzes work, watch this video
Lance Ippolito
Future of Wealth
¹Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical and do not guarantee future trade results.
 
A New Money Crew Publication
Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
 
                                                           

This email was sent to phanhoa1821960.trader@blogger.com by WealthPress LLC

495 Town Plaza Ave | | Jacksonville | FL | 32081
Forward to a friend | Manage Your Preferences | Unsubscribe From All WealthPress Emails

No comments:

Post a Comment