So what do you think of my mini obsession with car racing, Phan Hoa?
Bet you never thought I was one of "those" people.
And, in reality, I'm not a crazy fan, more of an admirer and someone who truly respects all that goes on behind becoming a champion in the sport.
My husband, who is Guatemalan, was raised watching Formula 1, unlike people in the States who are more exposed to NASCAR, and the rest of us who don't know the difference. Regardless of Formula 1 versus NASCAR, I feel like these professional racecar drivers are cut from the same cloth in terms of how they approach life.
So when we went to visit my parents in Florida, I had a rare opportunity to take my oldest boy to not only visit the NASCAR racetrack but to actually drive a NASCAR!
When you get into a racecar and experience the G Force they have to enter the zone, it truly puts things into perspective. That experience added gave me even more respect for what the drivers have to go through. And I can honestly say this, it literally takes your breath away.
But the point of this note to you is that I was able to jump into a racecar, BUT if I had to actually race the car I would certainly crash and burn. Pretty grim, right!?
Here's the analogy: what most people don't realize is that just because you have some money to enter the LIVE market, you still need to have solid strategy and practiced tactics or you WILL crash and BURN. More than that, what will make you consistent is Mindset, Attitude, Preparation and Trust.
Do you see now how Formula 1 racing and Day Trading are so similar?
You are among the elite!! You CAN have amazing success. BUT ONLY IF you have the right strategy and preparation practices in place.
Are you ready to be consistently make money in your Day Trading - CLICK HERE
Rooting for you!
Marina 'The Trader Chick'
PS. This is me and my son being NASCAR drivers for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment