What a good track record looks like

How often would you like your trades to be winners?
image

Dear Trader,

How often would you like your trades to be winners?

100% of the time probably!

But often the market has other ideas, so …

How about 80% of the time?

That means you're only losing 2 out of every 10 trades …

And win 8 out of every 10.

If that sounds good to you, then make sure you join me for my "How To Profit From Stocks Going Absolutely Nowhere" workshop at 7pm GMT (3pm EDT) on Thursday…

I'll be showing you my "Income Scoop" strategy, which since its launch in April …

Has on average won 8 out of every 10 trades.

In fact, it's never dropped below winning 6 out of every 10 trades.

Here's what that looks like on a chart …

image

Notice how high up that line is?

That's because the rate of winners has been consistently high!

So, if you like those high odds, join me on Thursday and I'll show you exactly how this strategy works…

Now, you're probably wondering how this strategy can be so consistent …

Here's the secret:

We use it on "boring" stocks.

Now, I don't mean that the companies are boring!

For example, Uber is a pretty exciting company…

And while Uber wiggled up and down an unimpressive 12%...

image

You had the chance to "scoop" gains of 28%, 34%, and 35%.

What I mean is that the price action is boring… in other words, the stock's price is going absolutely nowhere.

As you just saw, Uber only moved up and down 12%... and yet you had the chance to "scoop" gains of 28%, 34%, and 35%.

That's very counterintuitive to most people.

Most people look into their crystal ball and try to predict when a stock will go up or down ...

But, it's much easier to predict that a stock won't do much for a while, and then set up trades to cash in on that.

So join me for my live workshop at 7pm GMT (3pm EDT) on Thursday …

I'll reveal my full "Income Scooping" strategy…

And show you the exact steps to take to make outsized gains on companies like Uber…

Bye for now,

Guy

image
General enquiries

Call us:
+1-872-829-0017

Email us:
support@ovitraders.com

Stay in touch

Connect with us:

Unsubscribe

FlagTrader LLC 2001 N Hunt Road Terre Haute, Indiana IN 47805 United States 001-872-829-0017

No comments:

Post a Comment