A Week Vacation In Hawaii? Seriously… (Details Inside)

My goal is 5X an account in just three months…

I know it sounds crazy, but I believe it's fully achievable all thanks to my brand new Triple Threat Blueprint.

With the help of these trades, I'll be hosting a trading challenge over the next three months…

And I want YOU to join it!

Seriously, I'll give you $50,000 in a simulated brokerage account and we'll all trade together…

The question is, are YOU in?

Accept The Challenge Now

The person who finishes with the 3rd largest account will get a personal check from me for $2,500…

The person who finishes in second place will receive a brand new tablet that you can trade on from anywhere plus a $5,000 check...

And for the GRAND prize…

They will spend an entire week inside my luxury condo in Hawaii!



The whole trip will be paid for by me…


Plus, I'll give the winner $2,500 cash to spend on their luxurious vacation!

Ready to accept my challenge?

Access my Triple Threat Blueprint and the details on my "5X In 3 Months" challenge now

All the best,

Chuck Hughes

A WealthPress Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures

The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed.  Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

Brought to you by WealthPress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment