A 50% Gain in 2 Days?!?!

 
Liberty Through Wealth

SPONSORED

Look at What Obama Is Up to Now! obamagun

On September 22, 2021, Obama will get his last laugh.

That's when a group of his hand-picked cronies may single-handedly bring this market to a sudden and destructive end.

To continue reading, click here.

THE SHORTEST WAY TO A RICH LIFE

A Swing Trade Success Story: 50% in 2 Days

Nicholas Vardy | Quantitative Strategist | The Oxford Club

Nicholas Vardy

As The Oxford Club's Quantitative Strategist, I've spent years evaluating a wide variety of quant trading systems. And through all my research, I've found that one of the most powerful quantitative trading strategies is swing trading.

But I've also found that the average investor doesn't know much about swing trading - if anything at all. That's why I launched my Swing Trading: Nick's Picks series on YouTube.

I wanted to show individual investors the power of swing trading. Each month, I share one new swing trade pick and review a previous pick from my Oxford Swing Trader research service.

Today, I'm doing the latter. I'd like to share with you an in-depth look at a recent, fast-paced swing trade that allowed my readers to capture a 4.6% gain on the stock and a 50.8% gain on the options... in just two days.

Click below to watch the video and learn how I used quant algorithms to identify this exciting trading opportunity.

Pandemic Profits
 

Click here to see how this recommendation played out.

 

Be sure to subscribe to The Oxford Club's YouTube channel to be immediately notified when I post a new video. And stay tuned for a brand-new swing trade pick coming soon.

If you don't want to wait that long, I recommend you check out Oxford Swing Trader. I send my subscribers an average of two swing trades per week, giving them plenty of opportunities to book quick gains like these.

Simply click here to learn more about my swing trading research service and how it can help you prepare for your financial future.

Good investing,

Nicholas

Leave a Comment

For the latest news from Nicholas, connect on Facebook and Twitter.

SPONSORED

O'Reilly Invites "Futurist" on Camera to Defend Outrageous Wealth Prediction (Uh-Oh!!)

See It Now
 

Bill O'Reilly will challenge anyone...

Jon Stewart, Barack Obama, Donald Trump... even the entire cast of The View.

Rarely will you ever see O'Reilly himself SHOCKED by anything...

But that's exactly what happened after he invited a "futurist" to defend an outrageous prediction about the financial future of America. You'll GASP when you see this...

SEE IT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment