How I Find Great Stocks To Buy

How I Find Great Stocks To Buy

Dear Trader

I was teaching one of my foundational courses, Stock Success School, when a thin gentleman approached me at the end of one of the day.

He introduced himself, Jean Francois, with a French accent. He said, "Call me Jeff". That actually irked me a bit. What, didn't he think I could speak French? Then, of course, I realized that he was not in France or Canada but in the US. So of course he assumed I could only speak one language. But, I have never called him Jeff! I can speak French!

He said he wanted to put together a website that basically did all the work for my students so they didn't have to go through all the hassle. I thought that sounded great!

So I said OK. I figured nothing would happen. I get so many of these proposals that go nowhere.

Not many months later, he emailed me that it was done. I was stunned!

I took a look. It was fantastic! I was really impressed. Really impressed.

So I said I needed to test it and I did. Of course, I changed a few things but very few. He had made my system a no brainer!

My system has several sections to it, including fundamental and technical analysis. He had automated all that. It used to take me a half hour on the weekends and 15 minutes during the week.

He dropped that down to about 15 minutes per week! It was astounding! I've been using it ever since.

I just go to StockButler.com once a week, press two buttons, and I have finished my fundamental analysis and have a list of potential stock rockets to buy. It's unbelievably easy!

He has taken my fundamental stock picking and automated it!

Then press one more button and the stocks are put in a watchlist. Press one more button and all the technical analysis is done for you! Now you know where to buy and where to put a stop loss!

Then you can have StockButler.com monitor your positions and tell you when to change the stops.

It makes using my System super simple.

I really recommend you use it to really make money trading stocks super easy.

Click here to learn more and claim the free bonuses.

Thanks!

Good butler trading,

Courtney Smith

Profile ImageCOURTNEY SMITH
WealthBuilder LLC
Work (888) 464-8666 | Text Message (702) 718-8588
Support@WealthBuilderLLC.com
CourtneySmith.com
image

1.Sign up for Trader Life and Trade Secrets, These are "daily" and "weekly" emails with trade insights and ideas. Click here

2. Get your Option Strategy Guide and 7 Option Top Trading Tactics.Click here

3.Claim a free copy of my special report, Financial Crisis. Click here for more info.

4. Subscribe to weekly video newsletter, Wall Street Winners. Click here for more info

Unsubscribe

WealthBuilder LLC
2310 Paseo Del Prado
Suite A105
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
United States
(888) 464-8666

No comments:

Post a Comment