You Still Have Time. We Start In 3 Hours!

image

Hi Investor,

This is Kori, the Customer Satisfaction Manager. Allen's getting ready for the Live Training and wanted me to email you.

Why haven't you gotten your ticket yet? You don't want to miss this!

Let me know what I can do to help you out. We want you to be there and there are only a couple more hours left till it starts!

If you forgot to get your ticket you can get it here, if not let me know what happened.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Kori Johnson
Customer Satisfaction Manager





Unsubscribe FINAL WARNING, clicking this link will remove you from ALL of our mailing lists (Option Genius, Simon Says Options, Weekly Trading System, and all of our other products). You will no longer get any emails from us.

OptionGenius / WeeklyTradingSystem / SimonSaysOptions
19901 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land , Texas 77479
United States
(800) 986-3250

No comments:

Post a Comment