When I first started trading full time, I was watching a lot of webinars.
I wanted to learn the secrets of trading and each webinar was promising to make me an expert trader.
Have you been to any such webinars recently?
And you know at the bottom where they have the disclaimer and how it says "Results Shown Are Hypothetical And May Not Be Real"?
That always confused me.
I kept wondering why they wouldn't use real trade results.
Then I realized it was because most "gurus" are not really trading.
They come up with some back-tested system and market the hell out of it, sell it to a lot of people, and when the trades lose money, they stop selling it and move on to the next thing.
That's dishonest if you ask me.
So I put together a video on my real results.
Real trades using real money.
From all the way back in 2012 to the end of 2020!!
This video shows my layup spread trades for 9 years.
Some years were really good.
Some years lost money.
It's all there.
I call the video:
How To 10x Your Capital By Trading Layup Spreads
Check it out.
And if you would help to get results like these, there will be an offer at the very end.
Allen Sama
No comments:
Post a Comment