Mobile providers could be in huge trouble If this “one” thing is not changed…

Markets and coffee
Start your day with
Editor's Note: Below is an important message from our friends at Casey Research. They've uncovered a groundbreaking tech that promises to be a huge stock market story of 2021. We urge you to continue reading to see if this opportunity is right for you.
Line
Hi, my name is Dave Forest…. And I'm a senior tech analyst at Casey Research…

In my last viral video, I made a shocking claim about the most revolutionary technology ever known to man — 5G.

We are being told 5G will allow self-driving cars… self-driving airplanes… and even allow doctors to perform life-saving surgeries remotely

It's reported that 5G could add $1.2 trillion dollars to the US economy and will create 3 million new jobs…

Yet, I still claim it's not going to work

And that people are being lied to and tricked so companies can drive up their prices…
cell phone
This picture alone is all the proof I need to back my claim…

In my latest video, I will show you… ON CAMERA… why I believe $300 billion dollars in total investments from companies like Verizon, AT&T, and other telecommunication firms will be wasted…

If this "one" thing is not changed…

See for yourself…

No comments:

Post a Comment