Did you catch the weekend trades? (these readers did)

 
 

Did you catch the weekend trades?

Some of my traders did.

Personally – I did OK…

But some of my readers cleaned up!

They wrote to my associate publisher earlier today and I wanted to share a few of the best results with you!

Like Dickens…

That's a 54% and a 47% gain – three minutes after the opening bell this morning!*

Or how about Matthew…

An 87% gain to start the day – BANG!*

And then there's Nirmal, a trader who's just begun his journey into trading options and he's already seen some great profits!*

But what about Andre, who didn't just earn a 206% on our RCL trade* – he also won a $500 gift card in a free training session last week!
Look, here's the reason I'm writing you tonight.

I want you in on the next trades.

And I want you in before something happens tomorrow

You see, Rob & I are going to be live and we have an announcement to make at 1:00 PM ET.

We're going to be doing another free training session, but if you want to get in on the next trades now…

Before this announcement…

Click this link and complete the secure form on the page.

(hint: I really suggest you complete this BEFORE the announcement…)

P.S. If you want to speak to me before taking the plunge, wait until 1:00 PM ET tomorrow. I'll be live and answering questions after the free training. I'll send you a link before it starts. Who knows… maybe we'll do more cool giveaways like we did with Andre!
*Disclaimer: Profits and performance Shown are not typical and do not always guarantee future results

 
 

Disclaimer & Disclosures

The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

Brought to you by WealthPress.


No comments:

Post a Comment