We need to talk...

 
Wealthy Retirement

We need to talk...

Marc Lichtenfeld | Chief Income Strategist | The Oxford Club

Marc Lichtenfeld

As you've enjoyed my Wealthy Retirement e-letter, you've no doubt heard about the special opportunities I've uncovered in my newsletter The Oxford Income Letter...

Like how to bank 5X to 10X your money in real estate income in the coming years thanks to the "Great Real Estate Redo."

Or how to profit from my favorite $10 gold stock (no, it's not a miner).

Or how to claim a free hardcover copy of my book Get Rich with Dividends.

More recently, I offered you my free Ultimate Dividend Package. But maybe you already have a proven strategy for earning double-digit yields over the long term? 

I know you appreciate income-generating ideas and insights, so why haven't I heard from you?

There's only one reason I can think of...

It must be the price.

I really want you to experience the benefits of a subscription to The Oxford Income Letter, so here's our last - and absolute best - offer...

If you respond to this email today, you'll pay just $39 for a full year of my newsletter.

That's an 84% discount...

It's as close to a complimentary subscription as I'm allowed to offer (and keep my job).

Here's what's so amazing about this deal...

Each month in The Oxford Income Letter, I will detail the best new income play I've discovered. Plus, I'll give you precise buy and sell instructions, so you'll know exactly how to pocket maximum potential gains.

It's never too late to start boosting your income...

That's why I'm offering you more than 84% in savings... just to try The Oxford Income Letter.

For $39, you'll get all of my recommendations, portfolio updates and monthly issues. (And keep in mind, just one of my suggested picks has the potential to pay for your subscription many times over.)

I'll also send you a FREE copy of my book "101 Ways to Grow and Protect Your Retirement Savings."

This is a collection of 101 of the most powerful retirement tips, strategies and secrets that I've uncovered during my 22-year career on Wall Street. Most Americans have no clue opportunities like these exist.

With these 101 secrets, you'll be able to build a limitless stream of retirement income for yourself... no matter your age, job status or net worth.

All you need to get started today is $39.

Let me outline everything you'll receive - in addition to your "101 Ways to Grow and Protect Your Retirement Savings" book - for just $39...

  • 12 issues of The Oxford Income Letter, featuring my latest buy recommendation and updates on all current positions
  • Regular issues of Oxford Income Weekly, featuring updates on my current recommendations
  • Regular issues of Oxford Income Mailbag, featuring frequently asked reader questions and my answers
  • FrequentOxford Income Blasts, short but explosive email blasts featuring new recommendations and opportunities so urgent, they can't wait
  • Unlimited access to the subscribers-only website, containing a library of research reports that showcase unique opportunities for extraordinary profits and tools such as the Retirement Cash Calendar and SafetyNet Pro.

You'll also get these additional special reports immediately after you place your order...

  • "How to Claim Up to an Extra $130,000 in Social Security": According to the Center for Retirement Research, Americans have been simply missing out on roughly $25 billion that's owed them from Social Security... EACH YEAR. How much are you missing? In this report, we show you how to get every cent you're owed.
  • "It's Not Too Late to Maximize Your Retirement Account": When it comes to saving for retirement, there are lots of do's and don'ts you need to pay attention to. Putting the power of compounding to work is essential here. We'll show you how to avoid costly mistakes and make the most of your retirement accounts.

And you'll get all this for just $39.

Still on the fence? Don't wait too long to decide...

You have only the next 48 hours to subscribe at this historically low price.

Again, this is as close to a free subscription as I can offer. I can't be sure I'll be able to offer this to you again.

Signing up for The Oxford Income Letter at the drastically reduced price of $39 couldn't be any easier...

Simply click here now.

I look forward to welcoming you.

Best,

Marc

P.S. Remember: You have only the next two days to lock in The Oxford Income Letter at the rock-bottom price of $39. This offer will expire in 48 hours. So please act now.

No comments:

Post a Comment