Weekly Options Profits w/ CPA Audited PROOF...


Dear Trader, 
 
My name is Andrew Roberts, and I have been trading the markets and
working with market insiders for over 25 years. In the past eight years
I have set up an exclusive and specialized trading program. My service
has only been available through referral...until now.
 
I would like to extend a FREE invitation for you to check out our
specialized, and exclusive trading program.  I have developed a 
proprietary method for trading the markets using vertical
credit spreads. The system generates weekly profits of 2-3%.and
has an accuracy rate of nearly 93% winners (As of July 2019)...
 
I offer Auto-Traded accounts, self-directed accounts, and one on one coaching and training.
You can take my alerts and trade right along side me, or you can set up a managed account and sit back, relax, while I drive up your profits, for a completely passive income stream...
 
My results are audited twice a year, by an outside CPA. They are entirely third party verified right down to the commissions. These trading records do not go back for a few month...they go back for years. Their performance is not fluke, nor are they the result of some poorly back tested hypothetical program. I have a Master CPA that I can login clients into live and show you every trade...
 
I believe in complete transparency...
Come and see for yourself. I have a smaller company and I believe in working with clients one on one so I can tailor a program for their specific needs. With my service there are no sales reps, no selling your information, no one between you and the actual trader. I would love the opportunity to show you a truly unique, and profitable trading program.
 
Just click on the link to view my full performance...
 
 
Thank you for your interest!
 
 
Andrew Roberts
Options Trader, 25 years
 
 

 

 

 


Trading involves risk. The information provided is NOT trading advice. Neither the Editors, the Publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from the newsletter. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. This recipient of this email assumes responsibility for conducting its own due diligence on the aforementioned company or entity and assumes full responsibility, and releases the sender from liability for any purchase or order made from any company or entity mentioned or recommended in this email.

The information provided is for educational purposes only. Please contact your financial advisor for specific financial advice tailored to your personal circumstances. Actual results may differ. Nothing here constitutes a recommendation respecting the particular security illustrated.

 

Guru Breakouts, 131 Daniel Webster Hwy, 03060, Nashua, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment