All Is Not Lost!

I have something special for you!
image

Last night I made you a guarantee... if you missed it, here it is:

For Blitz Alerts, I'm guaranteeing that within the first 30 days of the service, I'll issue you a potential 500% winner - if I fail to do so, I'll give you a second year free of charge.

Here's the problem though... the service CLOSED to the public officially at 11:59PM last night.

But I have great news for you!!!!

All is not lost!

We might be opening 10 extra slots for 24 hours only.

You guys melted our phones last night and not everyone was able to get in before the close!!

For availability or special pricing, please call my team at 904-404-8870

This is a first come first serve basis.

Again, call my team now to check availability:

904-404-8870

image
image

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.
For our full disclaimer, visit here

Unsubscribe

WealthPress Holdings LLC 12276 San Jose Blvd Suite 518 Jacksonville, Florida 32223 United States (213) 255-5921

No comments:

Post a Comment