Mid Week Market Roundup - 3/4/20

I take a closer look at the S&P 500 and share thoughts on the FED
Joy of the Trade Header

Mid Week Market Roundup - Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Market Update Video

In today's Mid Week Roundup, I look at key levels in the S&P for confirmation that this rally is real. I also explain why the FED might have missed a huge opportunity to put a bottom in the market.

Click Here to Watch the Full Video

Don't let the news panic catch you off guard and expose you to unnecessary risk. Watch my News Trading Masterclass to learn how to trade the current news cycle.

Recent Trade Idea
Trader Terms Image

On Monday, I looked at a couple of charts getting that are key to everything. I also gave an old day trading set-up tip for reversals, and offered my thoughts about where the bottom might be. Watch the Video Here

Last Week I hosted a live webinar event teaching people how to trade big news events like the coronavirus, Trump's trade war, the upcoming election, and more. Watch it Here

image

Trading foreign exchange, stocks, options, or futures on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience. Joy Of The Trade provides general advice that does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.

Unsubscribe

InvestPub LLC 495 Town Plaza Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 United States (386) 597-1004

No comments:

Post a Comment