Unprecedented trading day...

Glad you were there.
image

We're In This Together...

Crazy and historic day in the market -- the S&P 500 closed 7.8% lower and crude oil plummeted 25%.

To help you navigate this especially volatile market, we did something unprecedented: We went live the entire trading day and invited our WealthPress family to join.

And literally thousands of you stopped by to watch Lance Ippolito, Josh Martinez, Craig Hill, James West, Tom Busby and me break down the market action.

I truly hope it helped you get through what was otherwise a tough day for traders.

The ability to hand you real-time analysis from some of the top trading and investing minds at a moments notice is why I'm proud to be a part of WealthPress.

I'm glad to have you as part of what is the best trading community in the world.

And my interaction with you in the room inspired me to do something BIG.

I'll get you the details tomorrow, but for now set aside some time on Thursday at 1 p.m. ET.

We're going to get our revenge on this Flash Crash...

Talk to you soon!

Roger Scott
WealthPress

P.S. I mentioned my Alpha Rotation service when I was live as an example of the benefits of using hedges in trading portfolios.

My current hedge is a short position in XLE (an energy ETF) -- which is up 323% since last Monday! The system has been killing it the past few weeks in what has been a historically-fast, downward-moving market.

But there was some confusion...

This page with Turning Point 2020 as the logo is in fact the best way to sign up for Alpha Rotation.

I realize why you had questions about it, but I wanted to send you to the page with the lowest available price.

If you're struggling in this market... check out Alpha Rotation.

Disclaimer: Always Do Your Own Research while a potential for rewards exists, by investing, you are putting yourself at risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in any type of security and consult with a licensed investment professional before making an investment. Investing is inherently risky. Past performance of any trading system or methodology is not indicative of future results. Please it is very important to have a full understanding Click Here to read our Full Disclaimer


Please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Unsubscribe

RogersRadar 10950-60 San Jose Blvd #324 Jacksonville, Florida 32223 United States (213) 255-5921

No comments:

Post a Comment