Welcome to Everyday Spy

Here's what we are all about...
 

Greetings Everyday Spy,

My first day at CIA was a day I'll never forget.

It was early spring in Northern Virginia and it was cold, dark, and wet outside. The parking lot was enormous, full of cars that had arrived before me and some left over from the night before.

I walked in the front entrance and was struck by the marble floor and the giant grey-and-white seal reflecting up at me.

This was CIA headquarters. I was a CIA officer.

Welcome to Spy School.

What I learned at CIA was more than secrets. I learned truth.

  •      I learned how to control the world around me.
  •      I learned how to master my mind and body.
  •      I learned how to become a weapon instead of a victim.

I used what I learned everyday. And I won every time.

EverydaySpy is spy training for everyday life.

This is my most important mission ever: teaching everyday people to think, live, work, parent, and even love like a spy.

This is where spycraft teaches you how to keep your family safe; where espionage helps you negotiate for better pay and cheaper goods; where intel strategy gives you a competitive advantage in your business and career.

What I learned at CIA changed my life. And now it will change yours.

Knowledge is the key to everything. Those who have knowledge are in control. Those without knowledge are under control. Today is the last day you ever wonder whether you are the one or the other.

Your first training report is inbound - lets get started!

Reach out to me anytime. You can reach me directly using info@EverydaySpy.com.

Godspeed, #EverydaySpy

- Andrew Bustamante, Former covert CIA intelligence officer

 

 



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

EverydaySpy.com 12276 San Jose Blvd Suite 518 Jacksonville, Florida 32223 United States (386) 597-1004

No comments:

Post a Comment