Your Monday Market Update - 3/2/20

Find out my predictions for this week's market moves
Joy of the Trade Header

Weekly Market Update - Monday, March 2, 2020

Market Update Video

In this week's preview, I look at a couple of charts getting that are key to everything.

I also give an old day trading set-up tip for reversals. And I explain what I'm looking for to know the bottom is in.

Click Here to Watch the Full Video

Don't let the news panic catch you off guard and expose you to unnecessary risk. Watch my News Trading Masterclass to learn how to trade the current news cycle.

Recent Trade Idea
Trader Terms Image

Last week I was staying alive like the Bee Gees. I explained how I was able to grind out some wins while the rest of the market got slaughtered, and looked forward to low hanging fruit on the horizon. Watch the Video Here

Last Week I hosted a live webinar event teaching people how to trade big news events like the coronavirus, Trump's trade war, the upcoming election, and more. Watch it Here

image

Trading foreign exchange, stocks, options, or futures on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience. Joy Of The Trade provides general advice that does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.

Unsubscribe

InvestPub LLC 495 Town Plaza Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 United States (386) 597-1004

No comments:

Post a Comment