Feelin' Lucky!

Happy Birthday, Clint!
image
image

Happy Sunday everyone! And June is here, too!

Today is Clint Eastwood's 90th birthday. So I guess you gotta ask yourself…

"Do I feel lucky?"

Every week I do a market preview over on our Youtube channel.

I'll look at various things I'm expecting in the week ahead, and what you need to know about them.

image

In this edition, I look at the forex markets and some trades I'm in right now, plus a lot more!

It's In the Charts

My friend Markay Latimer has the answer for trading in uncertain times.

The answer is in the charts! She uses a simple pattern she calls the "Retirement Pattern" to identify her trades, the same pattern that took her from $2k to $2M in her initial account!

Click here to learn more about it

image

If you wish your life were different… do your life differently…

My friend Markay said that, too! She's really smart!

This week, you'll get to learn a lot more about Markay and how she trades.

But for now, you can watch the video and get to know her better.

I Love the Heck Outta You!,

Rob

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here

Unsubscribe

RobBooker.com 101 Marketside Ave Suite 404 PMB 318 Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 United States (386) 597-1004

No comments:

Post a Comment