Hey - I forgot to tell you...

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ &zwnj ; ‌ ‌ 
The Smartest Investment Strategy
 
Dear Reader,

Whether or not you watched my recent presentation with Bill O'Reilly...

I want to make sure you have the opportunity to access my research.

But here's the thing... I forgot to tell you about some of our model portfolios.

A subscription to The Oxford Communiqué gives you access to four portfolios...

And each of them allows you to take advantage of my strategies while you grow your wealth.

For example...

The Gone Fishin' Portfolio is a highly effective, diversified, long-term core portfolio based on a Nobel Prize-winning strategy. We're sitting on eight triple-digit positions right now, with open gains as high as 362%... 372%... and 435%.

The Oxford All-Star Portfolio is a diversified basket of funds and holding companies managed by some of the world's top-performing money managers. It features open gains of 284%... 306%... and 485%.

The Oxford Trading Portfolio is an active and diverse collection of the market's most compelling opportunities for safe, short-term gains. In it, we've booked official wins of 262%... 309%... and 394%.

The Ten-Baggers of Tomorrow Portfolio features a select group of speculative stocks that show tremendous innovation and have the potential to rise tenfold or more. Its first triple-digit winner resulted in a 226% win on Kite Pharma stock.

You'll get access to all four model portfolios - and much more - when you subscribe to The Oxford Communiqué.

And since this would be your first year as a subscriber...

I have a special, limited-time discount for you to get started right away.

Today, you have the opportunity to get an entire year of The Oxford Communiqué for only $39.

Click here to claim your massive discount.

Normally, a one-year subscription retails for $249.

And with all the exclusive information you'll be receiving to help safeguard your financial future, that's a great price!

But because I want you to feel welcome as a new subscriber, today you can grab a much better deal.

But hurry, because this discount ends tonight at midnight.

Join now for just $39. (That's an 84% discount.)

Good investing,

Alex

P.S. Here are a few more reasons to subscribe...

"Reader for 10 years. I started with $150,000. Today I have $3.5 million despite all my personal and family expenses over this whole period. All of that growth was due to the recommendations I got from The Oxford Club." - Pat D.

"Reader for 20 years... I set up trusts for my two kids in 2002... with about 13 years left before they gain access to the funds (age 35). I expect that each account will be well over $1 million by then. I truly appreciate the educational and optimistic approach taken by everyone at The Oxford Club. My children will thank you too in about 13 years!" - Bret H.

"I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy The Oxford Club... I plan on remaining a Member for the remainder of my life." - Stewart B.

"I appreciate all the research you do and have followed your positions for many years and invested accordingly. I also love your positive and optimistic view on life. There must be many people like me who feel they know you and hope you will keep up the good work." - Jane W.
 
Click here to claim your 84% discount.

"I started investing in stocks in the year 2000 at age 66... Alex's recommendations gave me the confidence to invest more. I made great profits that allowed me to pay off my house. Alex's advice gave me and my family confidence in the future and help me retire with peace of mind." - Ken H.

"Following your lead, I have done exceptionally well over the years and am now financially independent. I made so many stupid mistakes both before and after joining The Oxford Club, but I really have [Alex] to thank for setting me on sound financial footing. When I recommend the Club to others, I always point them to his writings and recommendations." - Tom R.

"The Oxford Club's educational material is worth the price of membership all by itself. The Communiqué is among those invaluable tools. Alex's approach never does a 'one and done' with the principles. He always relates back to those principles in every update. It's the adherence to those disciplines that is the secret to success in the markets." - Michael W.

"When I started in 2013, I invested heavily in Alex's Communiqué recommendations. One of his stellar recommendations was Berkshire Fund - which was very profitable. When I retired in late 2017, I transferred my deferred tax account into my Oxford portfolio. I am very grateful for Alex and The Oxford Club's advice over the years." - Vin G.
 
Click here to claim your 84% discount.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment