"You got radical liberal journalists like Joy Reid from MSNBC, Don Lemon from CNN, Roland Martin, who are putting more poison into the black community than any drug dealer, who are killing more black folks that any white person with a sheet over their face," said Jackson. "How are they doing it? Spreading these lies about the economy you have, Mr. President, before the virus, was a continuation of Obama. That's factually not true." "I have a degree in accounting. I keep up with the economy," he continued. "They're lying. So, to all these folks on MSNBC, CNN, Roland Martin, what, are you afraid to have real black Republicans who know what the hell they're talking about? If you want to know the truth, if you want us to dissect the Obama economy, let's do it, and I think Mr. President, your record would win the debate. Thank you." CNN anchor Jake Tapper expressed dismay on Twitter that the president allowed a black guest at the White House to rip into members of the media that way. |
No comments:
Post a Comment