Monitor confusion

Hi there, Eddie Z here again with a video tip,
 
People seem to ask me every day:
How many monitors should I use?
 
The other question that goes with it is:
Can't I just use a big screen TV?
 
I address both of these questions in this short video:
 
 
I do my best to make these videos educational, even if you are not currently thinking about a new computer. Check out the video; there is no doubt in my mind you will learn something.
 
Also, never hesitate to call me with any questions. I am always happy to help.
 
May the trend be with you!
 
Eddie Z
EZ Trading Computers
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe
Tulcan Enterprises LTD 8930 W State Rd #262 Davie, Florida 33324 United States (800) 387-5250

No comments:

Post a Comment