Rob Booker called Markay Latimer the best stock picker he's ever met, and now they're joining..
If you are having trouble viewing this email,
click here. Rob Booker called Markay Latimer the best stock picker he's ever met, and now they're joining forces to show the world her #1 chart pattern, which took her original account from $2,000 to over $2,000,000 in just over 2 years!
| |
| EDITOR'S NOTE: Rob Booker called Markay Latimer the best stock picker he's ever met, and now they're joining forces to show the world her #1 chart pattern, which took her original account from $2,000 to over $2,000,000 in just over 2 years! |  |  | Hey everybody,
I've been in the trading game for over 20 years, so it's not very often that something takes me truly by surprise. Or so I thought. But then I met Markay Latimer, and I saw what she accomplished using what she calls her "retirement chart pattern." My jaw fell to the floor. I actually had to get a shovel to pick it back up. And then it fell to the floor again.
Markay was just a mom looking to make ends meet to fulfill her dream of going to medical school.
She built a $2,000 account (borrowing half from her family) and started using this pattern.
Just over two years later, the account had $2M in it! I've seen the reports!
I knew I had to get Markay in front of a camera to teach others how she did this, and she finally agreed.
Now, you can learn about the same chart pattern that she used.
In our State of the Market address, we discuss the crazy post-crash markets we're experiencing, and dive deep into Markay's incredible chart pattern.
She is, without question, the best stock picker I have ever seen.
Tap here to meet Markay and learn this pattern.
I know you're going to love her.
Bye for now,
Rob |  | | | |
 | From time to time your free Trading Tips newsletter subscription is supplemented by paid sponsorships, like the one above. Please read all disclaimers. Rest assured that your information was not shared with this sponsor. Please note that Trading Tips has not independently reviewed the validity of the claims or statements contained within this sponsorship, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions. Never invest in a security or idea featured on our site or in our emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. We are not registered investment advisors or brokers/dealers and we do not purport to be. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the content featured on our site or in our emails. Furthermore, the article authors and contributors featured on this site may own securities mentioned in their articles and not disclose this information. Trading Tips does not endorse any investing or trading products or newsletters advertised in this email or on our web site. Please be sure to read our Go here to get more information from http://www.TradingTips.com |  | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment