Cool Interview with Eddie Z

Hi again, Eddie here,
 
Recently, my buddy Rob Booker of Trader's Podcast invited me to do an interview for his show. Here is a link to the replay:
 
 
Rob picked my brain about desktops and laptops for trading. We talked about all kinds of stuff like:
  • The Best Processors for Power Users like us
  • Back-up Systems to avoid a catastrophe
  • Internet Connections and Security
... and tons more!
 
I think you will enjoy the podcast.
 
FYI, I want you to know we are here to help. Even if you are not ready to get a new machine, our goal is to help you understand the technology so you can be more successful!
 
Eddie Z
EZ Trading Computers
800-387-5250
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe
Tulcan Enterprises LTD 8930 W State Rd #262 Davie, Florida 33324 United States (800) 387-5250

No comments:

Post a Comment