I hate to be pushy… but you have to see this

9:30AM Profits Summit

I hate to be pushy… but you have to see this

Dear Reader,

I wrote trading software for hedge funds for years…

It was tough work. I thought I was doing a good thing for my family.

I was wrong.

Trading algorithms have taken over the stock market… 

And they’re driving retirement portfolios up and down — seemingly at random. 

Regular people have no way to fight back.

So using my background in computer science, I analyzed what was happening…

And I accidentally discovered a big “glitch” in the markets…

One that trading algorithms have been triggering over and over.

After months of extensive coding and testing…

I finally found a way to identify and profit from this glitch. 

Week in and week out.

That’s why I released the 3-minute video below…

Click here to learn more

Just knowing about this glitch could help you profit in the stock market…

But if you haven’t seen the video…

You’re probably missing out on the huge pile of money Wall Street’s algorithms seem to be throwing in the trash!

That’s why I’m shutting this down Wednesday at midnight. 

Click here to see this video while you still can.

Sincerely,

James Altucher

No comments:

Post a Comment