Sunday Morning Excitement!

image
image

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday.

I've had a busy few days.

One thing I did Friday was talk about some of the biggest trades I see coming down the pike using my Exotics Club. You can check that out here.

And I'm really excited about what I did this morning! And what comes next!

If you missed it, I went live yesterday morning for an impromptu week in review.

image

I looked at some of the major moves of the past week, and had a lot of fun (even though my darn office building hadn't turned on the lights!)

Hope you'll take a few moments to watch this and prepare for the week ahead.

image

Put My Brain Inside Your Brain

I'm so excited about what I'm doing tomorrow night at 7:00 PM ET.

I'll be presenting a no-holds-barred, no limits webinar in which I attempt to magically download my brain into your brain!

Okay, so that might not be possible. But I'm going to teach you everything I can about trading, including some of the strategies I use the most!

Here's the best part: there's a five buck cover charge to get into this webinar. But I'm donating the entire fee to charity!

I can't wait for you to join me tomorrow and do some good while learning a ton.

Click here to sign up and donate

Oh, I forgot: you'll get my 20 Rules of Trading as soon as you sign up! What are you waiting for?

image

You can have all the desire and ache inside you want, but what you really need is a concrete starting point

— Haruki Murakami

I saw this advice in a book but boy it's true about trading, too!

It's great to want more money or to want the perfect approach, but you also need to start somewhere.

If you don't know where, come out to the class tomorrow and find out!


I Love the Heck Outta You!,

Rob

There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading.

For our full disclaimer, visit here

Unsubscribe

RobBooker.com 101 Marketside Ave Suite 404 PMB 318 Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 United States (386) 597-1004

No comments:

Post a Comment