We’ve activated a free upgrade to your account

Hawkeye Traders Logo

Hi Trader,

Oh man, do I have a treat for you.

When I first heard about this guy and the money he makes trading Oil Futures, I just knew that I had to get him in front of my readers.

Honestly, this is one of the simplest and most effective trading strategies I've ever seen.

After all, he used this system to make $384,400.00 in 2019 and $444,600.00 so far in 2020… And the year is only half done!

There is no doubt in my mind that this trading system will make millions of dollars for those who follow this unique trader.

So without further ado, allow me to introduce Anthony Speciale.

Happy Trading,

image
Hawkeye Traders
team1@hawkeyetraders.com
hawkeyetraders.com

Dear Hawkeye Trader,

My name is Anthony Speciale.

Some of you may recognize me from the segment I write in the Hawkeye Newsletter called the "Crude Corner."

Well, today I have some good and bad news regarding that little segment.

Here's the bad news…

The Crude Corner will be discontinued.

Starting today I will no longer be giving you my analysis of the Crude Oil market through the Crude Corner.

The purpose of the Crude Corner was always to bring the best oil trading insights to our loyal Hawkeye readers.

And I'm proud to say that the Crude Corner has achieved its purpose.

The feedback has been absolutely phenomenal.

One of our Hawkeye traders named Lisa wrote in to tell us,

"Your levels are very helpful and I would like to learn more!"

And another member, Lain, wrote in to share,

"Thanks, Anthony. [I] look forward to receiving further details & structure on this."

Which is why I'm so excited to share the good news with you.

The Crude Corner was so successful, the powers-that-be over at Hawkeye decided to expand it.

So now, instead of having a brief little segment at the bottom of the main newsletter...

I'll be delivering my oil trading insights to you via my own newsletter.

The name of the newsletter is "Big Energy Profits."

And when you read Big Energy Profits, you'll get the same in-depth analysis that I gave you on the Crude Corner. Plus…

  • Deeper insights into the actual strategies I use to trade my own money in the oil market…
  • More actionable steps so you know exactly what to do with the information I share with you — even if you're a complete beginner…
  • Opportunities to profit right alongside me as I teach you exactly how to trade oil like a seasoned veteran!

I'm incredibly excited to deliver a winning analysis each and every week through this new newsletter.

I look forward to your future success as an oil trader.

Until Next Time,

Anthony Special Jr.

Editor, Big Energy Profits

Hawkeye Traders
team1@hawkeyetraders.com
hawkeyetraders.com

Call us: (888) 233-8598

Click here to update your email preferences. If you do not wish to receive any further emails from Hawkeye Traders please click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email.

DISCLAIMER: * Futures, stocks, and spot currency trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures, stocks, and forex markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or forex. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. Past performance of indicators or methodology are not necessarily indicative of future results.

CFTC Regulation 4.41 These results are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.

We'll always treat your personal information with the utmost care and will never sell it to third parties. You can find out more about what data we hold about you, why we need it, and how we keep that information safe in our Privacy Policy.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click this link: Unsubscribe

Hawkeye Traders LLC 14422 Shoreside Way Suite 110-160 Winter Garden, Florida 34787 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment